Sign up to receive our best holiday
deals delivered to your inbox FREE!
Fair Trading Agreement
2. Use and Collection of Information
- When you submit a holiday query to us by email, we will ask you to provide us with some personal information, such as your name, email address, street address, phone number and the names and ages of those travelling with you. We may collect additional information about you from e-mails or other correspondence that you send to us and we may also collect information about your usage of our website.
- For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday, transport, insurance, we may provide your information to our service providers (who could be located outside the UK/EEA). We may also disclose your information to companies who process your order on our behalf, some of whom are outside the UK/EEA.
- Your information will enable us to supply to you the information, products or services that you have requested when accessing our website. We may use your information for the purposes of providing you with our services, customer care, improving our service to you, assessing customer purchasing preferences, credit checking and debt collection. We may need to disclose your information to public authorities for immigration, customs, security or anti-terrorism purposes, if requested by them or required by law.
- We may contact you by post or, if you have given us the appropriate details, by telephone, SMS text message or by e-mail in respect of your order and, if you have opted-in, in respect of any special offers we may have available. You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
- If we enter into a joint venture with, or we are sold to, or merged with another business entity or our assets are purchased by another company, your personal information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners and used for the same purposes for which we use them. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information that you provide to us without your consent.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting any defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal material onto our website. We may also disclose information to protect us in respect of legal or contractual obligations.
3. Storage of Information
- The information you provide to us will be held on our computers. We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, no information transferred over the internet or wireless network can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
- We will only retain your information for a reasonable period or for so long as either you or legislation permits. We reserve the right to retain certain of your personal information for a period of 6 years from the date of your last interaction with us via our website as we may need to access historical information for business reporting purposes.
- If your personal information changes or you find that any of the information that we hold about you is inaccurate, please advise us of the relevant changes as soon as possible by e-mailing us at mailing us at email@example.com and clearly stating the changes that you require.
- Contact All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcome and should be e-mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org